Sunday, December 28, 2008

Welcome 2009

Oh gosh!!! @.@" Still got 2 day and year 2008 gonna end....Bye bye my form 4 life, bye bye year 2008 and i' m gonna miss "you". I' m quite scare to welcome 2009, because many people say that' s year 2009 is a bad year, especially in economy.......many people going to lost job, i' m so scare >.<"..........(hmm, back to the subject) The most important is....next year i' m a form 5 student 0.0...oh no!! so hard to imaging me already form 5 @.@...too fast for me to accept..aaaah!!(in half insane situation ) Okay , let plan up what i should do in year 2009

What should i?
1. A crazy shopping for Chinese New Year first(wakaka XD)
2. Tuition preparation for exam
3. Get a driving licence for car and bye bye for school bus...happy..(XD)
4. Hard work no matter what
5. planning..........

Wish all my F.R.I.E.N.D.S good luck in 2009 =)

No comments: