Thursday, December 25, 2008

~Christmas Event~

Air Salak's Santa XDWell, this is our' s Santa~ but i think my Santa kinda special right? XD clover up all face...haha
In logic, children will love Santa, but at here, there scare of Santa @.@" When we reach someone's houses with a lot of kids, they run away like "kua dio gui". (left: my brother, right: my sister)

We are busy eating at someone' s house, poor little Santa can't eat>.<" and just can standing there and watch"wang mei zhi ke"
Dancing time~*At my house*


14,20,21,22/12/08

" hark now hear the angels sing, a new king born today~~~~"
yoyo, caroling time....enjoy so much XD every night got supper and it's free of charge XD

24/12/08

hmm...my brother accident @.@" luckily he is fine, but poor myvi have a serous injure >.<......At night, i went to church for a mass. After that we(me, brother, sister, wen hao and "he") went to pu tao ya chun, i so scare because i sit beside him>.<" so i just control myself and stay cool.....PTYC crowded with people @.@" and we even can't move also....the decoration are nice but environment there are bad enough=.="...so many a beng and lala=.=" and they all spray the crim(donno wht crim) everywhere.........Well, the smell of spray make me sick and geli. So we just go out of this place and have some supper...........

25/12/08

Merry christmas ~.^ when i wake up and face the mirror, my face is like that(=.=)*two little panda eye with human face *. I was suprise that he come to my house with wen hao and leech at my house whole day. Instate of nothing to do, we play carrom=)....i'm happy although i keep on lose^^" At night we (10 ppl) go dp watch 10:10pm movie (title: YES man). this show very funny abd u all should go and watch^^

No comments: