Saturday, October 4, 2008

Holiday~

Just take dinner at my neighbour house(they celebrating their little girl one year olds de birthday). I didn't ate as full as possible cz this few days(6 of 9 days) i keep on go out for dinner until jelak, plus now my stomach very pain.......=.="
Let me recall back :Last friday- bu fee
- bu fee and dinner
Monday - dinner( same foods from the wedding's dinner)
Wednesday-go out eat sate celup ang "tong sui'
Thursday -also outside dinner(eat until so"bao"=.=")
Friday - outside, nasi lemak=.="
today -back to bu fee=.="
Hmm.....i think i fat jor(oh no!!!!!)............................T.T


This week, many relative were came back(include my sister), and all of them are sleeping at my house, i think about 10 of them(excuse me, how i gonna to sleep@.@"??). Anyways, problem also got the method to solve right? So my sisterand me kena "halau'' out of my sweet little room and sleep at outside Z.Z" for 5 days.................But finally, now my house "back to normal" (quiet ,peaceful and.............) le.....yeah~
The worse thing is i can't concentrate on my study and at last i didn't do my revision.............sie la................

No comments: