Friday, July 16, 2010

An Essay_My Life In MMU_

This is an essay and a homework for me. When Ms. Jasline wan us write about life in mmu, my mind was totally blank at that moment. So, after a few hours of brain torture, here come my essay~



Time is running so fast until we can't even shout for a stop! This is hardly believe that now i am college girl, one of the students of Multimedia University(Sounded proud right? Since government announced MMU is the best private university in Malaysia. 0_0). Study in MMU just like a begin of new chapter of my life stories. Everything in here is fresh and new to me; There are thousand strangers around me, many places and buildings inside this U(university) are unfamiliar for me, but i am started to feel excited now.

Life in MMU really suite me and i like it! There are no strict(or crazy) rules have to be obey such as hair must be neatly pins and ties up, cell phone is not allowed in school and liquid too. So, i do not have to worry for the prefects come and seized my liquid paper anymore(yeah~~). Besides that, school uniform is unnecessary. In this case, i can wear any colors t-shirt and pants (except for those which is forbidden). The most important is, students are allowed to arrange their own time table. Thus, i don't need to wake up at 5am for my preparation to school anymore. =)

Well, i have make so many great friends in MMU. Most of them(classmates) are kind and friendly. My friends such as Yin Zhi, Annie, Lie Lie and Xiao Wei..(too many people i wan to said...O__O") are so helpful. They always help in my Business Math. and Accounting(this subject is not my cup of tea, sure will failed in exam..for crying out loud ). Hanging out with them is more fun than i am expected. Group studying, having lunch together and joking while all the way up to classroom are just like our daily must-do-list and sometime we also go for a movie. As i have mention above, my friends having a good personality and are approachable;Speak in polite way and are nonexclusive in manner; Anti-night clubbing, smoking and those unhealthy activities, stay simple and health life style. This is how my friends behaved and i like it =).

Furthermore, my lecturers are good and experienced. They write their own reference books for the used of MMU's students. Some of the lecturers are so interesting. Since Mr Jasline(English 1) will be the one reading this essay, so let discuss about her(Now she is wondering what this girl will describing about her). She is the most funniest lecturer among the others. She is always making jokes during her lessons keep us focused. At first, i wan wondering why she keep on making the sound of the cat when no one is giving any response to her, but now i know the reason behind its. It is because we(students) are just as quiet as a mouse(interesting isn't it? [to Ms. Jasline: am i right?]) Although Ms. Jasline is not as pretty as Kelly Clarkson, but is attractive in her own way = ) . So, there is no worry about how skillful MMU lecturers are when you decided to choose MMU because Ms. Jasline has already proof it!(let clap for her~!)

Anyway, this is just a small part of my life in MMU since i am just started my university life two months ago. But i believe that my life will be more colorful and interesting for the further years in MMU.

1 comment:

Jasline said...

Dearest Elaine,

Thanks for sharing your experience and feelings with us ^^ hehe although now is already the end of the trimester, at least I managed to read this before the end of this trimester ^^ hehe. Actually I have read this before but let's blame the setting that did not allow me to write any comments ^^ hehe

But it is really interesting to read your blog ya!

Keep up your good work and thank you for putting my name together with Kelly Clarkson... hehehehe (blushing ^^) Kidding ya ^^

All de best ^^

Luv,
Ms Jasline