Saturday, February 21, 2009

XXXfreind


X teacher : Elaine, do you have any problem sitting at that place?
me : Umm...a bit (making a arrow to right), but now is quite fine already(NOT!!)........
X teacher : Okay then......
this is the conversation between teacher and me before all the 5sc 2 students back to class

Well, i wanna say " Teacher!! I have a very BIG problem with her, k?" But i just keep quiet and smile to her.......

XXXfriend
"I feel so angry with you. You always disturb me and others when we having lesson so that people will take notice of you? Do you feel very fun when disturbing other?? Har?and sometime i miss what teachers are teaching because of you , at the end we both can't understand what teacher are teaching. I notice that you also doing other things when teachers are teaching, after that you tell me you don't how to do the questions at all(i feel sad to the teacher).....Plus sometimes you keep on borrow and borrow things from me. Don't say i am selfish, but hey! i need to lent you all sort of things? The eraser, mechanical pencil, add math book, ruler and even calculator when i need?! And you even don't have a proper pencil box(u tell me you bought it since school holiday and how it look like......=.=") ! You got money to buy cloths and shoes, but why don't have money to buy what you really need har??!And I am not your supplier man!! You promise me you will buy those things , but at the end i didn't saw any of it................I hope you will changes after i have told you all this problems, but this few days you didn't change at all..."

Well, i ignore her this two days (yea, i'm bad). But she very queit and concentrate when lesson started. Maybe this is a good way to improve when she being ignore...........maybe.....

No comments: