Friday, January 30, 2009

Chinese New Year

During this Chinese New Year, i play until so sot! X_X Oh gosh, now i just remember more 2 weeks our monthly test will be started!@_@" Anyone done your revision??!

初一
Well, this year my father bought 3 boxes of fireworks and it's much beautiful then last year......XD As Usual, the first day of Chinese New Year, my cousin, aunties and uncles take a visit to my house(keep "searching" for ang pao) .

初二
We went back to Kulai for a visit to my grandfather & mother. Then, this is the time i start my gambling with cousin, hehe......XD. I think this year my luck is bad cause i keep on losing money=_=". In the evening, my cousin(表弟) take his German(a dog) go out for a walk, then i notice German much more bigger and naughty then i though(he bite my hand more then 5 time when i sayang him....so bad T__T)(keep "searching" for ang pao)
(German *5 month*)
初三
-went to 小舅 house and Jusco at jb(just open)-(keep "searching" for ang pao) (i like the design of his house(second floor) )

初四
can't go bai nian with my friends T__T(still jail in kulai). At night we have buffet at my 3 aunt house. After that, we start our gambling(21) XD(keep "searching" for ang pao)

初五
went out for supper with my friends and cousin, the crabs are damn nice and delicious(yummy yummy~) Btw we finish our supper already 11pm, so we decided to take a boat and go around the Malacca River. This river is damn smelly X__X and not much things for us to view, i wander why so many people like this place.........=__="

No comments: