Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm tired, boring and wasted the time in front of the computer.I feel like nothing to do while waiting my grandmum come back from the......don't what meeting or visiting.
And again, tomorrow i will ponteng class, because no transport and 50% is lazy(plus a bit no mood) going to school.
So as usual, i take a public us to school and when i reach school is about 6.15a.m(=.="). In order to waste my time, sleeping is the best. When i wanna sleep, i feel like my stomach was calling me. So, i go outside school and bought my favorite "mi sham". But when i eat, the "me shiam" got a bit hagus smell and too "soft". Ugh, poor little me shiam, must say hello to the dustbin.........after that there is a fashion show(just for form 2 and 1 and most of the "model" are lala), then don't know what make up(most boring moment and i dislike their studio's student that who like ss so much and every 5 mins taking one photo=.=" ), finally is the kara-ok competition then.......................

No comments: