Saturday, August 30, 2008

National day

Okay, today is national day.For me is such a boring day~.~,but for those Malay-yea, excited
and happy.This morning when i turn on the television, the first i saw was a entertainer asking a little Malay boy
"Kamu suka negara Malaysia?"
The boy answer
"Suka,sangat banggalah akan negara kita...."
"Kenapa?"
"Kerana aman(me:got aman mei?=.="),rakyat kita perpaduan(me:since when got perpaduan=__=').............."
Tat boy haven't finish his words, the television already turn off....what a BORING~
national day.................................

But something that make me very excited is this September 20( i know is not my birthday) because all my cousin and will come back to celebrate my grandmother birthday...yeah~

Anyway, wish my friends have a happy holiday~XD


No comments: